Westside Coastline

Westside Coastline
Westside Coastline

Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome to Westside Art, Wine & Homes

This is the premiere post to my blog on art, wine and life on the westside of Los Angeles.  Art and wine are important parts of my wife Jodie's and my life.  We are active collectors of western, southwestern and California art.  We are both very active in the art community and we travel widely to see art exhibitions, visit our artist and collector friends and attend shows around the country.  Likewise, we have enjoyed circulating in the wine community for many years.  We have many friends in the Napa valley wine community and many more in the Central Coast, where we are more actively involved.  These are two of our most significant passions.

As a Realtor working on the westside of Los Angeles, I find that many of my friends, neighbors, clients and colleagues share these and other common interests.  So I have decided that this blog will be dedicated to my/our passions and will also serve as a forum to talk about the wonderful real estate in our little part of the world.  No doubt, I'll write about many other things happening in our lives including some of my hobbies (photography, woodworking, technology among other things), our travels (recently St. Martin, St. Barth, Jackson, WY) and anything else that seems to be glowing on my personal or professional radar screen, with an emphasis on what might be currently happening in the communities in which I work (Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Malibu, BelAir and surrounding areas).

In addition to tagging the articles with their content subject matter, I intend to introduce some icons that will identify the key nature of each post.  Today, I am introducing the "General Information" icon for this post and you can see it at the upper left hand corner of this post.

I hope you find this blog to be informative, interesting and helpful.

And as always, if I can be of any assistance to you or any of your friends, family or colleagues with any of your real estate needs (residential, commercial or otherwise) or if I can help find a real estate professional for you to work with in your local community, please let me know.  It would be my pleasure to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment